Full Course Description Available here
Purchase Now with Klarna and Pay in 3 Months at no extra charge.
Why should you use KLARNA
- You can spread the cost over 3 equal payments
- It won't affect your credit rating
- Also No interest, no fees!
How to use it
- Find something you want to buy from our store. Add it to your basket and head to the checkout.
- Make sure you have sufficient funds available on your credit or debit card for the first payment at the time of ordering
- Select ' Buy now, pay later with Klarna
- Place your order and this will be dispatched as normal
- Pay in 3 equal payments. The first payment will be taken when you place the order, the second will be taken 30 days later & the third 60 days from the date that the order was made.
Very informative and detailed course with plenty of material to help with performing hijama. They have a thorugh step by step guide with video demonstrations which explain everything that is required and more. For my practical I liaised with br Sohail who was so welcoming and makes you feel at ease. He answered any questions and queries I had, and was really helpful with advising the best way forward with hijama. TNR was recommended to me by someone else and I have to say they exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking into this field.
Training is indepth and very very helpful
Really helpful staff. The course was brilliant and explained very well
A very informative course - I had been on the search for a hijamah course that would suit my busy timetable as an Alimiyyah student and also catering to my needs as a learner, having unlimited access to the theory online and then 1-1 practical sessions in person. This was very convenient and extremely helpful. BarakAllahu feekum to the team. Highly recommend this course!
I very recommend this Course Ma sha Allah. It is very informative and explicit explained. Before I did the Hijama course, I practiced hijama already but more in form of a Hobby, so it was for me really benefitting. One thing that might could be improved is, showing how to do hijama on the head and some tips. As a beginner this might be difficult finding the right point on the head, because every head-shape is different from person to person. Also mentioning to this point that using honey for a better suction and hold of the cup on the spot, would be also useful and very helpful to a beginner. Wouldn’t I do Hijama before as a hobby, then probably I had not known that using honey would be helpful for head cupping and might get some difficulties to handle this out in future. I met many people who asked me if I offer also head cupping as they would suffer from headache etc. , but I rejected indirectly because it is not always easy as on other parts of the body. Besides that, great work ma sha allah !
Very detailed course
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device